Friday, September 22, 2006

No Plot No Problem review

Cris Baty's book isn't batty at all. some of the contents are lifted right off the NaNoWriMo website but otherwise it is full of unique info for writing a novel in a month. If you are not interested in NaNoWriMo from hearing me rant then reading this book might do the trick. Includes do's and don'ts for getting ready and a week by week guide for writing 50,000 words.

I am glad I got it before Nov. I would not have read it otherwise. Borrow or buy the book and join the madness. I got 2 or 3 of CRSE's friends interested in it. Maybe they will join in.

1 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

The book seems pretty funny. I think you are talking my friends into it solely on the basis of your own excitement. Which is nice!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home