Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Avoid This

Ok, no writing prompt just pure avoidance, I hate what I am looking at for work (on a sick day) and I just want it all to go away. So I am thinking about my book. I just saw something about a 3 day novel writing contest. I missed it, but it happens every Labor day weekend. Maybe if I start now I can save enough money for the entrance fee. No, I think I'll stick with NaNoWriMo. Free with excess donations going to literacy programs around the world.

I'm thinking about a spaceship, I'm thinking about crew, I'm thinking about purpose. I'm thinking but I am not getting anywhere. I'm thinking about Marc Miller and wondering if he would mind, knowing that he would, I wonder where I should go. How about an outline?
introduction
body
conclusion

There the outlines done. now what?

1 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

That's what I keep saying about the dissertation...I have an outline, what else do I need? :)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home