Thursday, August 31, 2006

Random thoughts

Slayer, ooooh, aaaah, my soul drinks it in; laps it up like a thirsty dog. Smells like sweat and excitement. Let me climb that wall of noise to extasy.

Random thoughts are all I have left. (i lost) The ability to form long coherant thoughts to transmit has long since been extinct. Writing a novel will be hard with that handicap. Paranthetical thoughts are all I can see. minutia

Me Me 's no memes, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme I first encountered it in a book about thinking Odd to see it taking a new form. the internet makes all information faster. I think it is a good thing to see it mutated into a blogable item.

What should genre my novel be?
Mystery
Romance
Fantasy
Sci Fi
Supernatural
Social Drama
Super Heroic
Comedy

Anbody got an Idea how to make a poll here?

2 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Why dont you BELIEVE me about the MeMes?

11:13 AM  
Blogger Gill Smoke said...

I Believe you and furthermore I believe that you believe you.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home