Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Snowflake trail

So How is that novel coming along? Not as far as I need. I think I should have completed step 7 of "The Snowflake Method" (insert dramatic riff here) by now. Now I could complain about the support I have been given to be creative , but CRSE's and the kids have been great. Or I can mention that I am the principle worker bee (not having ADD and all) at our house, but I have not done anything, in fact the entropy is begining to overwhelm me. So what is it, where have I been? I have been nonproductively cruising the NaNo boards. I leave the ocasional comment on the @$% Malkavian Mind game thread. Read and reread the Novel dares and the SciFi dares again and again. I am looking for something and like I panicked on OCT second, there is no way for me to read it all. Must stop reading, must do "The Snowflake Method" (insert dramatic riff here) now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home